Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Due to the Covid-19 virus outbreak, Dr. Rens and Dr. Zimmerman are following the recommendations of the Governor of California and closing our office for non-emergency patient care starting March 17th and will reassess as more information becomes available. We initially hoped to reopen March 31st but the second or third week of April is probably more realistic.
In the case of dental pain or swelling you can reach the doctors by calling the office at 619-299-3200 and following the instructions.
For a guide to managing mild to severe dental pain you can reference: Pain Relief Regimens - patient Instructions.pdf
We plan to periodically check in at the office and if you'd like to leave us a voice message please call 619-299-3200.
In this time of concern and uncertainty we encourage everyone to band together and promote community well being by following the Center for Disease Control's recommendations of:
Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people
Stay home if you’re sick
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
Cover coughs and sneezes
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Clean and disinfect
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them: Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.